10th Anniversary Yoram Kaufman Memorial Symposium
Jun 21, 2016 10:05 AM
Jun 24, 2016 10:05 AM
|Add event to calendar||
What have we learned about aerosols over the past decade? What is our vision for future aerosol research?
In keeping with the spirit of Yoram and his work, we encourage the submission of broad, big picture presentations which examine where we are now and will spur discussion of where we hope to take the science in the next 10 years. Submission of specialized talks of narrower focus are also welcome.
Where: The NASA Goddard Space Flight Center. Greenbelt, Maryland.
When: June 21-23, 2016.
Tentative Symposium Sessions:
- Remote sensing of aerosols, clouds, and the Earth's climate.
- Integrating aerosol observations into models.
- Quantifying aerosol impacts on clouds, precipitation, and climate.
- Developing field campaigns and long-term networks.
- Creating tools, datasets, and infrastructure for aerosol resarch.
- Emerging issues in aerosol science and community mobilization.