3rd Leipziger Staubtag - interdisciplinary workshop on mineral dust
Interactive and interdisciplinary discussion, overview on recent research questions, exchange of experience and knowledge, and networking are some of the main foci of the workshop. We invite researchers with background from different disciplines such as atmospheric and climate sciences, geography, geology, mineralogy, chemistry, physics, micro-biology and related sciences to present their research, ideas, or concepts.
Some of the research themes may be:
- Laboratory and field experiments
- Sediment records and monitoring
- Numerical modelling on different spatial and temporal scales
- Remote sensing
- Dust interactions and dust feedbacks
- Agricultural dust and dust from human-induced dust sources
- Dust as transport medium for bacteria and biogenic substances.
Some further information:
- Registration: Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org by 09.11.2016 indicating your attendance. If you want to give a presentation, please provide title, presentation type (oral/poster) and a short abstract (not more than 300 words!). Depending on the number of presentations, we may shift some presentations from oral to poster.
- Language during the workshop will be English.
We may have missed some interested colleagues - please feel free to forward this email to anyone interested!
Further details on past workshops (as well as the upcoming as soon as available) are available here: http://www.tropos.de/en/current-issues/events-and-lectures/leipziger-staubtag/
Looking forward to seeing you in Leipzig. Best regards,