International Radiation Symposium
Aug 06, 2012 09:00 AM
Aug 10, 2012 06:00 PM
|Add event to calendar||
The IRC's International Radiation Symposium 2012 provides a forum for the scientific community to exchange recent results and evolving ideas relevant to many areas of atmospheric radiation. Quadrennially convened, the IRS assembles a global network of scientists and students engaged in studies pertaining to the Earth-atmosphere-Sun system, and encourages international cooperation in radiation research crucial to understanding and predicting Earth's dynamic climate and habitability. The IRC invites you to Berlin and welcomes your participation in this endeavor.
- Topical Union Session;
- Radiative Transfer Theory & Modeling;
- Molecular Radiative Properties;
- Particle Radiative Properties;
- General Remote Sensing;
- Understanding Climate Using Satellite Data (including EarthCARE);
- Surface Measurements & Field Experiments;
- Radiation Budget & Forcing;
- Weather, Environment & Climate Applications;
- Solar UV Radiation;
- Ocean Optics.