Welcome to the WMO SDS-WAS for Northern Africa, Europe and Middle East Project Portal !
To visit the SDS-WAS Regional Node Public Website, go to: http://sds-was.aemet.es
- January 2011: Released the Regional Center Plan of Activities for year 2011
- 01 April 2009: NEW Files have been updated for tasks 1,2,3,4 and 7
- 2009 has started and we have lots to do! The implementation of the regional activities will be described in an annex to the General Implementation Plan for the project. These activities in the Regional Node will be performed through proposed tasks, as listed in the TASKS sidebar. For each task, Task Leaders and Task Core Groups are specified. Texts of 1-2 pages per task area have to be developed through widespread consultation, being as specific as possible in defining activities and time-lines for each task area. Task descriptions will be distributed to the Regional Steering Group and International Committee by end January, asking for comments to be sent by mid March. Draft is planned to be finalized by mid April.
- If you are intested in changing your password for the Wiki, please go to Help.
Your quick reference guide to key project names, numbers and acronyms
- Project Sand and Dust Storm Warning Advisory and Assessment System for Northern Africa, Middle East and Europe
- Project acronym: SDS-WAS-NA-ME-EU
- Start date: 1 January 2009
- End date: 31 December 2013
- Duration: 60 months (5 years)
- Regional Node hosted by Regional Centre: Agencia Estatal de Meteorología (AEMET) and Barcelona Supercomputing Center (BSC-CNS)