2nd CAMS General Assembly
May 16, 2017 09:00 AM
May 18, 2017 06:00 PM
|Add event to calendar||
The Copernicus Atmosphere Monitoring Service is holding its second General Assembly over three days, 16 - 18 May 2017, for providers, users and potential users alike.
The General Assembly will
- provide updates on the latest developments to the service;
- gather and share user-requirements and feedback on the service so far;
- share the knowledge and experience of the current CAMS providers;
- identify emerging research and development needs and foster collaborations with the wider atmospheric composition research community;
- facilitate networking and brainstorming sessions for the atmosphere community in the context of CAMS.
The outline programme is as follows:
Day 1, Tuesday 16 May 2017
- The CAMS offer - presentations about the CAMS products and production systems, including latest updates and upgrades
Day 2, Wednesday 17 May 2017
- CAMS Users experience - testimonials, case studies, how to and knowledge exchange
Day 3, Thursday 18 May 2017
- Parallel sessions: hands-on and dedicated training; brainstorming on future needs and functionality identification; discussion of development roadmap
The venue for the General Assembly is the Warsaw Marriott Hotel, located in the centre of the city.
Detailed programme will be made available during March 2017.